According to the Federal legislation all enterprises using cooling facilities are obliged to have Emergency Response Pans (ERP).
ERP is a set of requirements for accident confinement, it is developed in the industries using dangerous and toxic substances.
The ERP is designed to:
- plan the actions of personnel of a hazardous production facility at different levels of emergency;
- determine if the company is prepared for accident confinement;
- estimate and develop the measures taken to prevent accidents at the site.
The ERP is based on:
- forecasting the occurrence and development of accidents;
- stage analysis of accident scenarios;
- estimation or planning o measures to prevent the occurrence and development of accidents;
- analysis of the actions of personnel.
Initial data for the ERP are:
- a brief description of the object (workshop, installation, etc.);
- a diagram of the process facility;
- list of officials, units and organizations that must be immediately notified about the accident.
- The ERP is launched after receiving a positive conclusion from the industrial safety expertise.
To obtain the detailed information about Emergency Response Plan development, please, fill the application form or contact one of our managers +7 (812) 346-56-66, email@example.com